WHAT WE OFFER
- If you are experiencing challenges in your community today or in your ongoing HOA management, call us so that we can provide assistance.
- Our Executives have the highest credentials, have lectured pro-bono at the top business colleges, and bring decades of resort and association management experience to the table.
Our Association Management Services Include:
- We offer experienced Community Association Managers to fit your Associations needs
- Our proposals are customized to the needs and direction expressed by the Board of Directors.
- Our Property Management Services include:
- Monthly Financials completed on time
- Collections division at no cost to the Association
- Weekly Board updates and Monthly Managers Reports
- Affiliated Consultants at no additional cost to the Association
- Requests for Proposal
- Cutting Edge Technology to include violations on the fly
Award Winning Company
- Nominated three years in a row for the award of excellence in Fiscal Innovation and “Come-Back-Kid” award
- #26 in the “Top 100 Gator Company.”
- An Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC®)
As the Board of Directors or Developer, you are expected to lead the way through a recovering economy with increased demands. This means that you are not only expected to keep your association at an even keel, but you need to have forward thinking, and evolved association management professionals offering you advice and services from over thirty five years of experience in world class, diverse operations.
Since the founding of our first hotel, resort and association management company in 1990 in Massachusetts, we have been in the forefront in the management, turn-around and operational development of 4 Diamond Hotels, Country Inns, planned communities, condominiums and condo-hotels. Our staff is comprised of seasoned professionals and our services are based upon the needs of our four to five-star clientele within the community association, resort hospitality and commercial property industry. With our team of innovators, Westside Property Management LLC was formed as the Rental Management Division of Association Specialty Group LLC. Since the formation of Association Specialty Group, Consulting Florida Projects and ASG Maintenance, we have developed even more services that allow us to assist with many of the challenges experienced today in Homeowner and Condominium Associations as well as our Resort Managed properties. ASG works with Consulting Florida Project LLC (CFP) for all of its construction management projects to ensure that from the initial Request for Proposal until the completion of the project, all bid specifications and sign-offs are based on the clients needs reflecting our values, consistency and continuity to our operations. ASG Maintenance Group provides roving maintenance services for our communities that have smaller projects – too small to bid.
- Singularity client-focused provision with a full range of professional on-site community association management and property portfolio management services that maximize client boards’ and owners’ peace of mind.
- Built on a solid foundation of honest and open two-way communication.
- Expert advisory services
- Proactive problem-solving
- Easy-to-use financial planning, management and reporting tools
- ASG productivity and client budget enhancing partnerships with best-in-class third party vendors and suppliers.
- Effective best practices models
- Tech savvy, all anchored in a commitment to a clear sense of urgency, continual learning and improvement, ASG employee advancement, and the conviction that a promise made is a promise kept.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking for the right place to make your passion a thriving career? You’ve found it.
Check out Association Specialty Group’s available positions.
Warren Buffett is smarter than me. Much smarter. But, outside of his complete mastery of all things related to investment, is the earthly wisdom Buffett imparts on us mind-boggling? Probably not. It's the fact Warren…
Imagine for a moment: you’re on a tight deadline at work. Much is on the line, and things have been trending against you for most of the project’s duration. Just…
Does your community association require its vendors to provide evidence of insurance prior to commencing work within the community? What about vendors of owners? Before associations enter into contracts with…
Navigating the Florida Fire Prevention Code - Is Your Condominium Required to Implement an Engineered Life Safety System?
Retrofit, high-rise building, lowest threshold, compartmentation, “opt-out” . . . what do these words have in common? They all relate to the Florida Fire Prevention Code (the “Code”) and served…
It’s officially November and you know what that means: parties, decorations, food, friends, and fun. As an HOA, you play an integral part in making your residents feel the holiday spirit which can seem like a lot of pressure; however, with the right preparations, you and your residents can enjoy a stress-free and fun-filled holiday […]
Smart Technology is changing the way the world works around us. Every day, it makes our lives easier in both big and small ways. You’re now able to bring your friends with you wherever you go by using one of the many social applications, send important emails for work while sitting on your couch with […]
When it comes to community management, it’s easy for things to turn south quickly. However, with the right practices, your community can thrive. It may seem like people expect a lot nowadays, but with a few simple tweaks in management practices, you can have a happy, successful community. Association Specialty Group is here to provide […]